St David's is a small but friendly community of believers who meet weekly at 11am.
Our services range from traditional liturgy with the organ to informal family services with songs on the guitar.
The first Sunday of the month is an informal family service, the 2nd and 4th Sunday isHoly Communion and the 3rd Sunday is morning prayer.
Everyone is very welcome to join us. Although we do not currently have a Sunday School our children are a valuable and essential part of our church family, and simple activities are provided for them during the service.
We are excited to be planning the building of a church hall behind the current church which will allow us to continue to grow as a community and allow us to expand our children's work and create a Sunday school.
History of St David's
The site of the church and the burial ground was given to the parish by Colonel Morgan James Saurin on November 30th 1891. The church we now see is the second to be erected on the site in 1933.
Copyright © 2018 Angle Peninsula Churches - All Rights Reserved.